- I’ve had a (Bankruptcy/Repossession/Divorce/Bad Credit). Can I still get approved?
Absolutely!! We are Wisconsin’s #1 Used Vehicle Dealer because we have financing solutions NO OTHER DEALER has! Most banks and finance companies will turn down people that have problems of some kind, but we understand that even good people go through hard times. We specialize in financing to people who need a second chance or first time buyers just starting out.
- How much down payment do I need?
It all depends on a number of factors, including the vehicle you are looking at, and the strength of your application. Sometimes we can even get you qualified even with NO MONEY DOWN! But the more down payment you have, the stronger the approval will be, and the lower your payment will be! The best way to find out what is required is to do a quick on-line application.
- Do you offer a warranty?
For your piece of mind all vehicles come backed with a 12 month 12,000 mile limited powertrain warranty.
- We’ve had bad experiences at other dealers. Are your vehicles any good?
All of our vehicles are checked out thoroughly through our local top-notch repair facilities. They conduct a multi-point safety inspection on each vehicle. On all vehicles, we offer a 12-month, 12,000-mile limited powertrain warranty that is one of the best in the business. Also, feel free to bring a mechanic with you to inspect the vehicle. Capitol Auto Credit has an excellent reputation of standing behind what we sell.
- How long will it take for me to get approved?
In most cases, we will have an answer within 1 hour, and if everything is in order, you can take delivery on the spot. In order to speed up the process, we welcome you to Apply online now.
- What do I bring to my appointment?
To help expedite your approval, please bring the following items with you:
- Clear Title to Your Trade-In (if applicable)
- Down payment
- Wisconsin Driver’s License
- Proof of ALL Income (YTD Paystubs, Tax Returns)
- Recent Phone Bill
- Utility Bill in Your Name
- How can I make a payment?
Payments can be made several ways: